• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What r the chances the monitors are biased by there involvement with equipment sales?

Brandon708

thank you Fred for banning this clown.

This guy is so strange, He surely has been effected by the One Shot. Let this be a lesson to all the painters out there. Use proper ventilation and were masks when needed.

Fatboy

Damm Iwas going to invite him to come and visit some of my Mau mau friends. I had a lovely trip planned starting with some hunting in the Namib

signmeup

Well.... there goes my daily chuckle. He had a Master's degree in goon babble.

Last edited:

mark galoob

jeez...what a moron...i want $900.00 also, can everybody here just send me a check for 10 bucks each...i deserve it since i was born...ooops, i stubbed my toe, better call an ambulance to take me to the hospital, even though i have 30 people living in my run down house but we all have nice cars but no one will drive me to the ER for my stubbed toe.

mark galoob

Marlene

I am so blond! I saw this thread and thought, "I've got a monitor" duh, didn't realize what thread was all about until all the drama was over. sure won't miss that dude! every year or so, some one crazy like that comes along, rants about some thing odd we just don't get and then gets banned. this one was good as I read this a couple of times and still wonder what the hell was going off in his head.