• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What The Font couldn't help...can you?

cartersigns

I uploaded the file to what the font but it said the Image is too complex.

Can anyone help me out with this one?

Attachments

• choch.jpg
    choch.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 185

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Comparing your sample against a database of 35,000 fonts ... we have a total miss - nothing even close.

Here's the thing. That font came from some free site somewhere and was made by someone with absolutely no knowledge of typography or design. If your client doesn't know where it came from or what it's name is then how much can he or she really care.

Tim D

If you are looking for a handwritten look, you would be better off using your or your clients hand writing.

cartersigns

The font is on a package that is from Startbucks. My client brought it in and said he would like that font (or something very close to it) used for his new desserts company he is opening.

Anyone know anything that looks somewhat close to it?

creative

I was in the same predicament, a customer wanted a font that an artist used for one of his cartoon characters, well I'd told him that I would have to recreate it and it will cost him, at the end he end up being one of our best customers, we recreated the font and charged him $350.00, now he has almost his very own custom alphabet.
this is his website: http://www.doggieduderanch.com/
on the gallery is the sign we made for him