• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's Most Important?

What types of discussions do you feel are the most beneficial to you?

• Logo and sign design

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Sales, marketing, pricing and business related

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Hardware and software problems and how-to's

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • General sign making

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
O

odonnelljandc

I chose "General Sign Making" but only because we are a new sign shop and production is my department right now; but they all are interesting and beneficial to me so I was looking for the All of the Above choice also. lol

:Oops:

Jen Goodwin

Definately Sales, marketing, pricing and business related. I love looking at what other members design, it's inspirational and fun; but Sales, marketing, pricing and business related posts are definately what I find most 'beneficial'.

jimdes

Sales, marketing, pricing and business related - Mostly because design is subjective and each customer will vary and ultimately. I want to appease my customer and give them the design they want, yes I do like the input I receive on designs and I enjou seeing all the designs others post but I personally get a lot more out of posts regarding business practices.

Marlene

I too am withall of the above. There are also days when just the funny post are enough to help me get through the day so it depends on the day and the kind of help I'm looking for.

Marie

Since I can't have "All of the Above" - I will pick Hardware/Software Questions. It is great to have a place to ask questions and to learn from others questions.

nodrenim

Personally, I find each and every aspect of this great thing called the sign business, to be interesting and very often most beneficial. Thanks for a great site, Fred

I.I

hmm, thats a toughy...i wish you could choose more then one...
im gonna go with option 1............

gcljlamb

Fred,

For many of us, it has to be more than one answer because the answers are interrelated. For example, I'd venture just about all of us use computers to do our design work, (software, design/layout, logo) and while I'm not doing it as my sole source of income yet, I will be within the year. (Business) Bottom line, a pretty clear trend has developed in the responses you've gotten so far:
ALL OF THE ABOVE.

George