• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the max width for a sign on a single post?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya eventually hit the bottom of china. Florida is much closer to china than us up north.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Yes you can beef up everything....but.....Is that really the sign copy?
THAT's what determines the width of a layout! Who said it has to be 3' wide?
Use a different condensed font, and make the sign 24" wide and 36" tall.
Problem solved. :)
They are very particular, dot might dictate it so I smile and nod. I'm just the dumbass who takes orders.

JBurton

Signtologist
What's all this nonsense about reaching china, have y'all been drinking that 'the earth is an oblate spheroid' kool aid? If ya dig a deep enough hole, you'll hit the firmament, and release the daemons upon us all, which of course will have a catastrophic impact on anything running linux.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh................. you silly. everyone knows it's flat and all the bad people live at the bottom. You're still using smoke and mirrors with your primitive observations.

What's all this nonsense about reaching china, have y'all been drinking that 'the earth is an oblate spheroid' kool aid? If ya dig a deep enough hole, you'll hit the firmament, and release the daemons upon us all, which of course will have a catastrophic impact on anything running linux.