• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats up from Maple Ridge, BC

GraphixUnlimited

Hello all!

My name is Pete, located in beautiful British Columbia, Canada eh.

I have been in the sign industry for the past 12 years or so now and cant imagine doing anything else.

Recently just got a big ol warehouse for GRAPHIXUNLIMITED which is scary and awesome all at once. We re running a Mimaki JV3, an edge, a summa cutter, roland cutter, and a lil HS15 plus.

Still getting our site up and running as there never seems to be enough time in the day but feel free to check it out graphixunlimited.ca or by all means check us out on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!...cipality-BC/Graphix-Unlimited/134466313241907 if that is more your thing.

Have a good one eh!

:Canada 2:

GraphixUnlimited

thanks to all!!! hope to share some of our work and knowledge while here ( knowledge may not be needed but ya never know! )

JV3 is a good machine... we enjoy ours but still have to tweak it to get it printing purty!

cheers eh