• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what's wrong with this install

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
1010.jpeg

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
They told me Sign would be installed on a grass wall....I guess you see something new everyday. I'm glad they caught the logo.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:roflmao: If you look at how far away from the wall the couch is, I highly doubt he could've reached the wall..... and with bent elbows. He's standing on something which in perspective makes him look like he's floating back there...... on the couch.

petepaz

:roflmao: If you look at how far away from the wall the couch is, I highly doubt he could've reached the wall..... and with bent elbows. He's standing on something which in perspective makes him look like he's floating back there...... on the couch.
i am sure he is on a step ladder behind the couch but if you look at the cushion where he is standing it is pushed in at the top a little. that's probably what threw me off..:oops::doh::D

Last edited: