• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

whats ya hobby

shakey0818

Ive been at the comp all weekend and it seems like nobodys arround.i hope you all hade a great weekend.i gotta find a hobby,i aint opening up shop till the end of feburary.Any suggestions,on a hobby?what do you all like to do?

VINYLIMAGEZ

shakey0818 said:
Ive been at the comp all weekend and it seems like nobodys arround.i hope you all hade a great weekend.i gotta find a hobby,i aint opening up shop till the end of feburary.Any suggestions,on a hobby?what do you all like to do?

Rc planes all night long!

shakey0818

i like both of what ya do but i wouldnt mix the 2,my x girls dad flys planes hes got over 25 planes,i gues he crashed a bunch before he got good,lol

Fitch

Acoustic guitar... calms the nerves and gets the creative juices going... works every time.

Patrick46

I build hot-rods & custom motorcycles for fun. It's very therapeutic.

And when I ain't doin' that...I paint!...(you know...paintings!...like with paints & brushes & canvas' and stuff??)

binki

My hobby is model trains. I like being able to work on something that requires some skill to complete and does not have to be done right now.

WildWestDesigns

I'm into diesel performance myself. I have a DRW that has 508HP(that's stock corvette territory) at the rear wheels thats a blast to drive when things get dull.

adkmaid

bead work and fly fishing

i have found that every "hobby" i start usually turns into making money, but I have found that intricate bead work like what the native americans do on clothing is a good option. takes forever to finish a piece and when someone asks how much you can just laugh at them because when you have 30-60 hours into something it sure isnt for sale for a hundred bucks. anyway its good therapy for when they finally lock me in a rubber room. if it is really nice out I do not do bead work that is a winter project but in the down time without snow i would have to say flyfishing is a good hobby and you can tie your own flies.:unclesam:

jfiscus

Rap Master
I like to get my jeep stuck.
I also like to weld & fabricate offroad parts.

Attachments

• DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 94
  • finishedbumper2.jpg
    finishedbumper2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 108

TheSnowman

ATV's. I don't get out near as much as I'd like to, but we get up to Michigan about 8 times a year and hit the trails in Baldwin, Cedar Creek, and go to the Dunes. There's nothing else I can do that just totally makes me forget about EVERYTHING other than that.

Attachments

• web.jpg
    web.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Jillbeans

I like to read.
I like to drive around and neb through old cemeteries.
I absolutely hate anything "crafty" and people always expect me to like stuff like that because I am artsy.
Also like museums.
Sometimes I go to the local auction just to people watch.
I'm basically a very introverted boring person.
Love....Jill

copythat

Dad

Started late in life! Went to war without a helmet & I am soooo glad it happen. I have a wonderful 6 year old daughter. Yes I'm wrapped around her fingers, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Everything I do I do it for her!