• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

When Software Piracy Reaches Saturation

Pat Whatley

so to all of those who cant draw a stick figure and are in this business......you are missin the best part of this line of work...CREATING YOUR OWN ART......not stealin it and reproducing is to make a couple bucks. sorry but thats how i see this business going.....nobody can OR NEEDS TALENT to draw TO BE HERE.....so sad........and the worst part the lest capable have the biggest egos.....i again dont undrstand that.

Aren't you the same guy who tells people to get art from coloring books and got busted for painting Hagar the Horrible or Garfield or something like that? :Big Laugh

OldPaint

AND???????? your point is????duh...
getting art from a coloring book.............is no problem I DID NOT SAY..WARNER BROS, DISNEY, HANNA BARBARA..... i said COLORING BOOKS.... lot of them are public domain.
I WAS PAINTING a GARFIELD, on a truck.......owners request, got caught doing it, by jim davis next door neighbor DIK BROWN.(hagar the horrible creator)while liveing in sarasota(82-98) iam sure YOU have done many chevy bow ties and FORD script......look at my avatar..STEELER & LOGO))))

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Back in the early 70's, my sister was in the high school marching band in my home town and they did well, so they went to Disney World for the national competitions. She asked me to paint some Disney characters on one of the busses, so I did. From front to back on both sides I made a collage of all the Disney characters [at that time] and they didn't get into any trouble down there for putting them on. In fact, one of the chaperones was told to have me call them. I never did, cause I was afraid they'd arrest me or something.

reQ

Back in the early 70's, my sister was in the high school marching band in my home town and they did well, so they went to Disney World for the national competitions. She asked me to paint some Disney characters on one of the busses, so I did. From front to back on both sides I made a collage of all the Disney characters [at that time] and they didn't get into any trouble down there for putting them on. In fact, one of the chaperones was told to have me call them. I never did, cause I was afraid they'd arrest me or something.

Yeah, i think it would be completely different today. Knowing recent story about daycare & disney characters on the walls....