• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where are these graphics from?

bighun

OK guys, on the truck, yes there's a truck in this pic. You have to look past the sexy girls kissing.
Where are these graphics from? Is it Aurora? Custom?

Attachments

• l_3afdcdd64c694b69fd8715136b145cc6.jpg
    l_3afdcdd64c694b69fd8715136b145cc6.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 421

Cadmn

looked for 30 minutes & still not seeing any truck much less graphics Who you trying to kid ???

cOrKinSA

I can't seem to get a good view. Can you provide me with a looking up from the ground shot and about 15 more images? Thanks.:wink:

bighun

Your crazy man!

You like?

The pic on their MySpace page (if you scroll down a tad) was taken here at the sandbar. Pasties (stick-on nipple covers) are the new bikini around here. Well, they been around for some years now but it's gotten more popular. Some just use electrical tape.

iSign

sorry dude.. them teenyboppers are NOT hotties, and they are obviously not kissing... they are lousy "actors" in cheap outfits, posing (poorly) for a contrived and failed attempt to elicit any worthwhile response.

I pity any who have experienced so little that this lame kidstore cliche gets noticed.

You really need to get out more.

I may be married, but I'm not blind and there are far hotter babes looking infinitely better and immeasurably classier... at any mall or dimestore across America.

Set your sights a little higher!

Bogie

Give the choice between the "girls gone wild" types and the "library" types, I'll go to the library... They're lower maintenance, a lot smarter, and a heck of a lot better in the sack...

Now to see if I can put some of those graphics on my bookbag...

speedmedia

I am guessing that is airbrushed, looks like something for American Racing? It looks to good for Aurora or any of those other clipart cd's out there.

BTW-- Yeah the girls may be sleazy and bad actors, but to me they are fun to look at...:peace!:

Thanks,
Kurt Dietrich
Speed Media

Shovelhead

I'd take 56 year old Jeanine Pirro over those dingbats anyday.

Attachments

• imageafda96e6-8447-4c1e-97f0-43618227b224.jpg
    imageafda96e6-8447-4c1e-97f0-43618227b224.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 129

GK

somethin' weird about the head on the blonde...looks like she might be bald and her wig is fallin' off lol

Shovelhead

I'm far from a prude...but does any other guy here look at that and
think..."enough is enough already...can we have some classy women please"?