• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Where to buy aluminum sign blanks like this?

ianator513

Does anybody know where I could purchase aluminum sign blanks shaped like the one in the photo? They are 36" long and 9"tall?

Attachments

• Sign (2).jpg
    Sign (2).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 302

JimmyG

make an end template from plywood with a Jig saw, sand the edges smooth to the shape, and use a hand router with downcut pilot bit to cut the end shapes. . . very easy. . .

GC Decor

Super Printer
Check your local sign shops and see if anyone has a Cnc. This design is all over the web “ plaque outline” on shutterstock. Not sure what state your in but if your in Northern Ohio we can cut these, would only take a few minutes as long as digital file is setup.
It also depends on the thickness you need, not sure what we have instock for solid aluminum

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
Upload an Illustrator file at sendcutsend.com and they'll give you an instant quote based on the material you select.