• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where to buy substrates in Houston, Tx

wmrcer

are there any quality sign supply shops in houston, tx. looking for a place to locally buy, signfoam, dibond, aluminum sign blanks, pvc sheet, coroplasts, Colorcore, etc.

Specifically colorcore dealers in houston.

grafixemporium

Welcome to S101. What part of Houston is your shop located? We are on the NW side and have a number of suppliers available to us. Some of them even offer free daily delivery.

Freese

Welcome to S101. What part of Houston is your shop located? We are on the NW side and have a number of suppliers available to us. Some of them even offer free daily delivery.
If there is a Grimco branch close to you, check to see what they can offer as far as shipping.

cajun312

Reece Supply has a location there, I deal with the New Orleans branch and they have most anything you could want.

wmrcer

right now i'm still in the learning curve to the business. I just recently purchased a cnc shark to make cedar/ wood signs and to help with my non related sign business, one thing leads to another material wise and now looking for those materials locally.

south side of houston

Gino

Premium Subscriber
right now i'm still in the learning curve to the business. I just recently purchased a cnc shark to make cedar/ wood signs and to help with my non related sign business, one thing leads to another material wise and now looking for those materials locally.

south side of houston

I'll give ya a hearty Welcome...... but why are you here if your business is non-sign related ??
Sorry to put you on the spot, but inquiring minds just want to know...............

wmrcer

I'll give ya a hearty Welcome...... but why are you here if your business is non-sign related ??
Sorry to put you on the spot, but inquiring minds just want to know...............

Because the cedar signs was the start of getting into the sign business. Dont worry about putting me on the spot, from reading around this site before joining i knew someday me and the great GINO would cross paths. :Welcome:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Because the cedar signs was the start of getting into the sign business. Dont worry about putting me on the spot, from reading around this site before joining i knew someday me and the great GINO would cross paths. :Welcome:

Pretty neat............. HuH ??

You see, your coming here and not really telling anyone anything about yourself.... and then mentioning your 'non-sign business'..... just sends up a few red flags. Add to that, you're asking about every type of substrate makes it sound even more like a DIY'er trying to rip off a local sign community.

Pardon me all to Hell, but I just don't like wolves in sheep's clothing coming here and trying to hurt their local sign shops. You don't seem to fit that bill.... yet, but I'm glad out paths crossed as such.
Oh, and take the 'great' away from before my name. That just looks like I paid you to do that. :rolleyes:

wmrcer

Pretty neat............. HuH ??

You see, your coming here and not really telling anyone anything about yourself.... and then mentioning your 'non-sign business'..... just sends up a few red flags. Add to that, you're asking about every type of substrate makes it sound even more like a DIY'er trying to rip off a local sign community.

Pardon me all to Hell, but I just don't like wolves in sheep's clothing coming here and trying to hurt their local sign shops. You don't seem to fit that bill.... yet, but I'm glad out paths crossed as such.
Oh, and take the 'great' away from before my name. That just looks like I paid you to do that. :rolleyes:

i expected to be suspicious of being a new member, only time will show that I am no wolf.