• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where's Waldo...eeerr Frank

Mosh

Got my new 2012 Fellers catalog, I counted 82 pics of Frank this year.
Anyone get a different number?

Mosh

Is the digital the same as the one they send out?

The owner of Fellers, He is the dude in the cowboy getup in the catalog.
My step-mom in fact has talked to him in person back when it was called Ameriban.

On the cover his car's plates are from March '99, old pic or something....

visual800

Sergio probably cut off from the world of Frank and joined another angry graphics guy Craig Fraser....those pics on Fellers catalogs would kill me they all be in a row with arms crossed....looking like they just got done shooting an 8 ball and making a pitbull video for MTV

TheSellOut

lol, when Frank was still all "Howdy Doody" my friend and I got a picture with him at SignWorld USA 05'. I think it was the next year that he was there with Serg, all "in the year 2000" Frank. They were autographing posters that had of each other looking like "Bad Wrap" superstars! All caught up in the hype we got posters, I still have mine somewhere...love that thing.

HulkSmash

Frank use to be all about family in his older mags... having pictures of his family in there, and stuff. Now he's all about himself after his wife left him.