• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which Design Feedback

Pinfinity

I have designed the attached biz card of which I'd like to use the elements shown. I've made some subtle revisions and would appreciate some comments on which you would choose out of the three or what changes if any. Thanx much

Attachments

• laportabuscrd1.jpg
    laportabuscrd1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 85

mortil

i like C as the background dont stop in the middle of the card going over to black . it felt wierd.

Jillbeans

C if I had to pick one.
But they all seem a bit weak and slightly disjointed.
Love.....Jill
Here's a suggestion, not set in stone, but based on what you already have.

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Locals Find!

I like the Attorney at Law w/ New Jersey from A and I prefer C for everything else.

However, why would you use Banker scales for an Attorney?

Wouldn't Lady justice holding the scales be a better representation?

Something more along these lines

Attachments

• Lady-Justice.gif
    Lady-Justice.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 81

Craig Sjoquist

Agrees with Jill..

1st and 2nd suggest to client ..drop the cell # and gmail addy replace with ..dot com

bold up name, make panel for attorney more visible use gold in name or attorney
Tighten up the space between lower copy and scales

John Butto

adtehia suggestion

the lady
I like the Attorney at Law w/ New Jersey from A and I prefer C for everything else.

However, why would you use Banker scales for an Attorney?

Wouldn't Lady justice holding the scales be a better representation?

Something more along these lines

jiarby

who would use a lawyer with a g-mail or yahoo address?? No website or domain name... sheesh, they cost $9/year for the name and $60/year (or less) for decent shared hosting. There is NO REASON for a business or professional (or ANYONE) to not have their own domain name.

Save gmail/yahoo accounts for posting on forums and forwarding

Pinfinity

Jiarby....i agree with you about the additional information. I had actually discussed this with the attorney and go figure, he feels its important for him to have the additional information. I feel like you, it gives the feeling of less professional business