• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

which is better????

skyhigh

The Brown Sugar Bacon BLT from Arby's
or
The Bacon Club Chalupa from Taco Bell?

Attachments

• Bacon Club Chalupa.jpg
    Bacon Club Chalupa.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 370
  • Brown Sugar Bacon BLT .jpg
    Brown Sugar Bacon BLT .jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 377

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who cares ?? They're both lookin' good.

Eat them both and keep that girlish figure of yours..... :wink:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
We fell for the Arby's brown sugar bacon sandwichs charms, it was way too sweet with chunks of brown sugar falling away with every bite.

skyhigh

We fell for the Arby's brown sugar bacon sandwichs charms, it was way too sweet with chunks of brown sugar falling away with every bite.

Well that sounds disgusting!!!

One recommendation I can give (if they still offer it......or ever do again) is the Little Caesars Bacon wrapped/stuffed pizza.
I tried one, and it was hands down, the best pizza I ever had. (Probably said that a few times before...LOL)

One piece is about all you can eat at a time. They are thick.

Attachments

• Little Caesars.jpg
    Little Caesars.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 329

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Not everything

attachment.php

I've tried to cut bacon from my diet once I saw this picture.

Attachments

• +665415.JPG
    +665415.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 389

Rick

Pork Belly is the new bacon...

which I guess is the old bacon because that's what bacon is, but still!... Pork belly (makes hypnosis/boogity hand gesture)

Attachments

• jacksparrowboogityfingers.GIF
    jacksparrowboogityfingers.GIF
    468.8 KB · Views: 381

Rick

Well that sounds disgusting!!!

One recommendation I can give (if they still offer it......or ever do again) is the Little Caesars Bacon wrapped/stuffed pizza.
I tried one, and it was hands down, the best pizza I ever had. (Probably said that a few times before...LOL)

One piece is about all you can eat at a time. They are thick.

I ate the whole thing, but it was hard to muscle down. I had to flick the brown sugar off to get it down... but it was a pretty sandwich...

GypsyGraphics

I took one bit of the bacon arby's sandwich and gave it to my son, it was super sugary. down right AWFUL!

if you think there's no such thing as bad bacon.... try candy coating it