• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

While the cats away.... the mice will play!

GypsyGraphics

When the cat's away.... the mice will play!

I'm traveling with hubby this week and called my son last night to ask how things were going at home. He'd just gotten home from work and said "funny you should ask.... i think the dogs miss you."

and he sends me this

newsfromhome.jpg

that would be Luna the lunatic on top, Ellie on the bottom, and either one or two, down pillows from my living room sofa

Last edited:

TheSnowman

If you were the "Nearly Almost Kinda Banned but Widely Loved Queen of Her Own Destiny"...you'd have been really upset.

GypsyGraphics

I think you need to call Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer). I look forward to seeing you on the show.

if i were home, i'd whisper in Luna's ear... "that's two"

"ONE" was two weeks ago....
see that fadora i'm wearing in my profile pic?
care to see the text message exchange between my son in and i... regarding death of that hat and the culprit?

Luna is my son's dog, he just bought his first house and is moving out soon... he can call the dog whisperer himself!
or
she can behave
or
"that's three"

GypsyGraphics

If you were the "Nearly Almost Kinda Banned but Widely Loved Queen of Her Own Destiny"...you'd have been really upset.

:ROFLMAO:
hey, i didn't make up that title... it really should read "Nearly Banned, Almost Kinda Queen of Her Own Wildly Loved Destiny"

my son knew i'd be pissed but knew this photo was gonna crack me up even more! by the time i get there, the only proof i'll have that it ever happened is this photo.

when i first saw it, i couldn't tell that MY dog Ellie was even in the pic... i thought she was just more down feathers... and i was kinda pissed, but when i realized that was Ellie i couldn't stop laughing...
DOESN'T IT LOOK LIKE LUNA IS STAGING THE SCENE OF A THE CRIME?

i posted this on facebook and wrote..
can't ya almost hear what Luna's thinking.
hmmm... if i put Ellie here and her favorite stuff polar bear over there...

GypsyGraphics

Luna must be a huskie? There known to tear houses apart much worse then that

yep, almost 6 month old husky.
we had a husky before, but got him from a rescue when he was 3 years. the rescue was full of huskies around the same age. i heard that they have a very long puppy period and most people expect them to be behaving better once they look full grown. which is partly why so many end up in rescues at that age.... that and the fact that Huskies are RUNNERS. that worries me a lot... Luna is definitely a runner and a jumper... a jumper like i've never seen in a dog before! it's strange, worrisome and beautiful all at the same time.

SD&F

That is a great picture. I have 5 inside dogs and I can't tell you the things that go on in my house when I'm gone. Gotta luv em'