• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who did it?

Ok which one of you guys was so bored they wrapped the bathroom?

Attachments

• bath.jpg
    bath.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 62

gabagoo

OK OK already!!! I had a moment!!!

so let me see, you have to strap in your bindings to drop a log?

:ROFLMAO:

AUTO-FX

That works, but I think a scene "dropping out of an airplane without a parachute" would make things move along quicker....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay.... where the heck is this bathroom ?? I see the chitter, the toilet paper, but no sink or air dryer. Besides that..... how did someone get up and stand on the toilet back and take a picture without their feet being seen. And why is the person posing not minding this either ?? Don't know about you, but that kinda makes things come to a standstill when someone's watching me take a crap. :omg2:

Okay.... where the heck is this bathroom ?? I see the chitter, the toilet paper, but no sink or air dryer. Besides that..... how did someone get up and stand on the toilet back and take a picture without their feet being seen. And why is the person posing not minding this either ?? Don't know about you, but that kinda makes things come to a standstill when someone's watching me take a crap. :omg2:

Not real sure but it may be here!

Attachments

• Bath2.jpg
    Bath2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 50

showcase 66

One of my Sister in laws would be sick as hell if she had to go in that bathroom. She is afraid of heights and even something like this would freak her out.

iSign

That works, but I think a scene "dropping out of an airplane without a parachute" would make things move along quicker....

sign maniac did a wrap just like that!

(well from that vantage point, you don't really know if there is a parachute involved in his wrap... but I get your drift)