• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who done it?

Ok who did it???

Attachments

• Lettering.jpg
    Lettering.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 67

ddarlak

Go Bills!
the best part is they figured they paid for it and didn't want to take it down!!!!!

i'd still probably eat there... i love thai food

signage

Hey went by and a window guy was fixing it, took the window out and turned it around. fixed now!:omg::Big Laugh

Attachments

• Lettering.jpg
    Lettering.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 70

showcase 66

When I worked for a glass company, we played a joke on the business next to us. We had to replace a bottom glass panel on their storefront. Had to take the large panel above off to do the work. When we put the top panel back up, we flipped it so there window signs were facing in. It took them 2 days before they realized it was flipped. The owner said he never came in the front and from the back never realized what had happened. Would have been longer if it wasnt for a customer pointing it out to him. This guy and us played a lot of practical jokes between the shops.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
It's their last ditch attempt to get customers that leave in a hurry. They figure they'll see it in their rear view mirror.

JB