• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wholesale printer needed business cards etc.

Wraps ink

The company I have been using locally to do my printing just bought a solvent printer and claims to not be my competition but I don't feel like funding a place who I think is trying to do what I do. So I need a new source any good ones out theee

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why don't you casually ask them what they got it for, if they aren't gonna be competition. :rolleyes:

Mosh

I use gotprint.com lots of printers out there these days, also lots of people buying big printers these days.

Typestries

FYI All of the big trade print shops mentioned have solvent printers, 10' printers, flatbed printers and cutters and full finishing departments. Just a thought.

CanuckSigns

We use 4over, very inexpensive and they deliver to us for free on their truck. In the last year I've had 2 issues and they redid the job both times no questions asked.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
cards

gotprint for the tightey whitey cards.
for my raised ink prints (yes, people still order those!!) i use BCE.
for my trick cards, silkcards
-mosher

jmcnicoll

Print Runner or Copy Craft both offer quality at a great price. Under $40 for a 1000 4/0 or 4/4/

Better cards and quality than most less expensive options.