• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Wholesale Supplier Needed for Big UV Cut to Shape Job

Goodtimes808

We Print Almost Everything
Hello everyone,

I have a large job that I need to sub out.
3mm PVC
Cut to shape
Double Sided
Printed UV direct to substrate
8,000 qty.

Can anyone recommend a wholesale supplier for this job?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Better re-do your calculating. You can't go to the edge of a substrate, so you can only get 3 up and 9 across for a total of 27. You'd hafta go down to about 11.5" x 10" to yield 36 pcs.

Goodtimes808

Better re-do your calculating. You can't go to the edge of a substrate, so you can only get 3 up and 9 across for a total of 27. You'd hafta go down to about 11.5" x 10" to yield 36 pcs.
It was a typo. You can fit 35 on a sheet due to the shape. Do you have a suggestion for a printer? Or just wanted to give your 2 cents?

Goodtimes808

We can handle this for you no sweat. Please email me the details Mfailla@merrittgraphics.com. If you could send a PDF or Go By for reference that would greatly help getting you the best possible pricing. These would be printed at 1200 dpi 6 color on one of our new Inca Spyder X's.

We can also deliver the finished project right to your shop via one of our drivers.

Thanks for the reply! Already reached out and got a quote from Pat. He is sending me a couple samples that I should receive today!

signs2trade

Signs2trade can easily handle this for you. Give us a call at (855) 887-4467 or email sales at signs2trade.com

Jeff

Christian @ 2CT Media

12" wide x 10" high. You can fit 36 qty on a 4'x8' sheet.
If these are nominal rectangle you can certainly get 36 on one sheet but otherwise you will lose 1/32"-1/8" depending on the Bit/Blade Used. On our flatbed cutter we cut off the edge all the time as long as we have somewhere to put our alignment marks. If its contour cuts we avoid the edge of a sheet to prevent bit issues.