• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's Going to ISA

SignManiac

I'm going and hoping to check out all the hot bikini clad South American models that some of the vendors have parading around their booths :) But I soon forget what they are selling.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I will be in the expo hall from about 12 to 4 on Friday the 9th. Staying overnight and driving home on Saturday morning. If anyone is interested in having dinner together on Friday evening, post here or PM me.

Stealth Ryder

I will be in the expo hall from about 12 to 4 on Friday the 9th. Staying overnight and driving home on Saturday morning. If anyone is interested in having dinner together on Friday evening, post here or PM me.

I would enjoy having dinner and making some new friends Fred.

ABC Signman

ABC Sign Products will have a booth at the show, as we have for the last 30 years. I, personally, won't be there, as my turn will be next year in Las Vegas. Please stop by and say hi to Brian and Mark, and pick up some brochures.

Regards,
Mike

btropical.com

I like to go saturday to snag as many of the big printed banners I can to put on classic cars to keep rain off and for the sign stuff

trakers

Hand up here.

Be there for a week for a *well* earned vacation after the show.

Taking any suggestions on places to visit in FL. I think we are just gonna get a car and drive towards the Keys stopping along the way. Hell, we might even find the World's Largest Ball of Mud along the way!

Mosh

Last time I went to one was in St. Louis back in 1992 or 93. They never have anything out here in the "flyover" part of Merica.

skyhigh

I hope its a better turn out than Las Vegas was this past April. Of course, I did manage to find other things to occupy my week stay. :toasting:

kpeskin

I hope its a better turn out than Las Vegas was this past April. Of course, I did manage to find other things to occupy my week stay. :toasting:

Last year, the ISA Expo had over 18,000 attendees, which was our 4th largest show ever. (Behind our 2005-07 levels, but ahead of 2008). Though there was a drop in the number of booths and exhibiting companies in 2009, we have sold more booths in 2010 (four weeks out) than our final numbers in 2009.

Kenny Peskin
ISA Mgr of State and Local Government Affairs