• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why can't I ever find the right font?

Git-R-Done

I hate to bother everyone so early, but does anyone know this one? Thanks. Whatthefont can't find it and neither can I.

G-R-D

Attachments

• RAESS small.jpg
    RAESS small.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 181

Git-R-Done

So I guess it wasn't just me. This looks like a job fooorrrrr .......................(enter the deap voice over)...........................THE VECTOR DOCTOR.:Cool 2:

Shovelhead

Again,

no offense to anyone that vectorizes for a living but....all compitent sign makers should be able to do this themself.
If it's vectorizing in Flexi or taking an extra 10 minutes to hand cut
a xerox copy on top of a piece of black vinyl and then scanning.
C'mon people!

Git-R-Done

Shovelhead, Thank you once again kicking me in the can today. I got so overwhelmed with this guys logo. What I mean is there is a lot of scroll and hand painted fonts that the first thing that came to mind was let someone else do it. I recognized the other fonts and have redrawn the painted sections but I just spaced on this one. Ya know sometimes I am such a dipS**t. Thanks!

SignMan Sez

G-R-D....

Looks like it was designed by one of those "Signmen of Yesteryear", ya know the kind that actually could hand-letter with paint or ink. Looks like it is a combination of brush-style letters with the "ss" a serif font.

I agree with Shovelhead.....just copy & scan.

Git-R-Done

This is only a part of the logo. It is a trucking Co if that tells you what I am dealing with (scroll & hand painted letters bleeding over vinyl cut letters). I just have this part done Thanks to Shovelhead's kick in the kiester. I always forget about all of the resources at my disposal. I am one of those "tunnel visioned" folks. I do think out of the box on occasion, just not today. Thanks man!

Colin

Reminds me of some lyrics from a Greg Brown song: "Time ain't money when all ya got is time".

Jackpine

You can hand trace in Corel in no time. Put an contour around and it's done. There are many ways tracing can be done. Even in CorelTrace this is an easy task.

Attachments

• RAESS2.jpg
    RAESS2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 149