• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Why does this chinese printer have a bad printout when i add ink.

sethkyejo

Tonyrich Arts
Hi! I have a CHINESE printer the Yinghe 1.8m printer it has single head. Everytime i add more ink it starts printing realy bad like its failing to mix the colors well. Now this bothers me alot. But in General intime it works fine after so many hours of printing. How do i fix this problem? Please help.

Attachments

• 20200820_130053.jpg
    20200820_130053.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 307

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Your Ying and your Yang are crossed. Take it back to Wal*Mart and they will let Sum Young Gal fix it with his Timey Whimey Muli-Orthadoxed Screw Driver!

netsol

Premium Subscriber
Hi! I have a CHINESE printer the Yinghe 1.8m printer it has single head. Everytime i add more ink it starts printing realy bad like its failing to mix the colors well. Now this bothers me alot. But in General intime it works fine after so many hours of printing. How do i fix this problem? Please help.

Can you add ink SOONER? (before it is that low? Do a cleaning cycle after adding? Is there something odd in the way the . cartridges/ink tanks are vented & a procedure you are not following? I as the new ink completely compatible?

letterman7

Could be any one of multiple issues. The ink shouldn't need to be "mixed" - it should all be the exact same from batch to batch. What I'm seeing is dropped jets or cross contamination when a color gets low. Does this thing have ink dampers in the head? Are they secure/air leak free? Is the capping station maintained? And sometimes.... you just get what you pay for.

MikePro

are you manually filling by pouring from a bottle or are you simply replacing ink cartridges?
my best guess is that you ran your ink low to the point of starvation and even though you've refilled the supply you're still not getting fresh ink to the printhead properly at the start of your print.