• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

width & length reversed

balzdep

I just received my new graphtec 24" cutter & I have a problem, when i poll the cutter it sends back my width & length reversed ( it will say my width is 196" & my length is 13" (for a 15" roll)...when my width should be 13 & length 196...

Also in cutting master the panel shows where the design is laid out to cut following the red arrow, but when i send the job it tries to cut it following the blue arrow, so it cuts two letters & tells me off scale....

Any ideas??

Mosh

On our Rolands in the menu you can swap axis, I am sure you are running into the same deal.

gtprint1

how did you switch your axis? I have a similar problem. out of the blue, today the plotter thinks it's origin is on the left side of the plotter and to move the film forward, it actually needs to go backwards. Somehow the axes are reversed from normal and i can't find a way to fix it!

mikey-Oh

Should be able to rotate your orientation(s) in flexi. Mine looks like a stick figure dude and I can spin him a whole 360°