• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wife and kids are away

SlightlyChilled

So the wife and the kids are down south visiting her brother. I have been doing the Insanity work outs for like 3 weeks now. 13lbs and 3 sizes later. No soda all water and changed what I eat.. HAHAHA I started at 165 now I am sitting at 151/153.. Trying to get in better shape fro the end of summer vacation....Not that I was a big guy hell I am only 5'7" on a good day but that little belly had to go. I have not been sending her pics so she really has no clue that I am still busting my butt... When this is over Ill post my before and after's

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Sad to say I'm four inches shorter and 50 pounds heavier, so thanks for the encouragement. My daughter is getting married September 7, and I've got to get busy dropping some weight or the camera will remind me for the rest of my life. JB

darby07

Wow keep it up!! That's awesome! I'm only 24 and I'm engaged, so obviously I'm in the most committed relationship I've ever had. Anyway, the one thing I've realized about myself is that I lie... A LOT. Now I'm not talking about being a bad boy or anything, I'm saying that if I go out and get a Big Mac instead of that chicken and salad I brought for lunch, she will never know! So is this a sign of things to come in the married life gentleman?

SlightlyChilled

So it has been 62days of working out I lost 20lbs and feel good... Here is my before and after

Attachments

• 5-25-2013.2.jpg
    5-25-2013.2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 7-26-2013.7.jpg
    7-26-2013.7.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 62

Locals Find!

Good Job Man!! As an overweight seat warmer myself. I am impressed. Nice to see real results from a real person vs. those infomercial fakes.

Jillbeans

Good for you! Don't get too model-perfect because you will inspire her to add to your collection of children!
:)
Love....Jill

skyhigh

Transformers? Really?

The wife would be happier if you would clean the house. Start with the mirror.

tattoo.dan

BALL BUSTIN' A DUDE THAT BUSTED A** AND LOST SOME WEIGHT...LOVE IT....I have plenty of before pictures...just no afters! lol....if I ever get to the afters maybe I will get me some colorful tats too! good job!

SlightlyChilled

Hell ya transformers they represent my kids.. I had the 2 Rumble and Frenzy they are my 2 boys . Arcee is new her being a girl transformer. Thats for my little girl. As for who like or did likes they can say what they like I pay no mind they are for me that is why I have them under a shirt. I love transformers seeing that a tattoo is for ever I looked back and thought what do I still love Tron and Transformers. Well geting my skin to glow is kind of hard so I took option 2 LOL....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey........ decorate yourself anyway you see fit, just remember what they're gonna look like in a few years. Melted down junk.

By the way, ya can tell your wife is gone..... that mirror is filthy. :ROFLMAO:

SlightlyChilled

@ skyhigh mirror get cleaned when the little monsters go to bed along with the rest of the house.. Think of it like ground hog day same stuff day after day.. They mess that thing up all the time. If it's not toothpaste it's water from them fighting. Who will wash up first stuff like that.

skyhigh

Always best with a story behind the tattoo's. :thumb:

Glad to see you have a sense of humor SC. (dan on the other hand, seems to have a board up his butt......although I did chuckle over his "lots of before pics, and none of the after" comment).

Congrats on the weight loss, and sticking with the intense work out!!!! I HEAR its brutal. :ROFLMAO:

whew....all this typing....I need a pepsi and a nap.

Mosh

I took my kids to the waterpark last weekend...I was the ONLY adult there WITHOUT a tatoo....Guess I am the cool one that stood out from the crowd.

tattoo.dan

Always best with a story behind the tattoo's. :thumb:

Glad to see you have a sense of humor SC. (dan on the other hand, seems to have a board up his butt......although I did chuckle over his "lots of before pics, and none of the after" comment).

Congrats on the weight loss, and sticking with the intense work out!!!! I HEAR its brutal. :ROFLMAO:

whew....all this typing....I need a pepsi and a nap.

You couldn't see me smiling while you were reading my post SKY?!?! yeah, I seriously have like 4 or 5 before pics from the last 4 years! lol