• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Windows XP Service Pack 3

Techman

constant reboots.. sp3,, same problem that came with sp2

"The problem may occur if the original Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) Sysprep image is created on an Intel processor-based computer and if the Sysprep image is then deployed on a non-Intel processor-based computer," said Microsoft.

"Under this configuration, after the computer is upgraded to Windows XP SP2 or SP3, the Intel processor driver (Intelppm.sys) may try to load because an orphaned registry key remains from the original Sysprep image," the document continued. "This issue may also occur if the original Windows XP SP2 or Windows XP SP3 Sysprep image is created on an Intel processor-based computer and if it is then deployed onto a non-Intel processor-based computer. Again, the Intel processor driver (Intelppm.sys) may try to load because an orphaned registry key remains from the original Sysprep image."

OldPaint

well i ran 98SE...till XP came out with the SP1.....then loaded it.
iam not BETA TESTING FOR BILL GATES!!!!))))))