• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

KH t's n Signs

Hi All,

I am looking for a printer that can print a logo on clear vinyl. The rectangle of clear would be roughly 26"x6" and the logo will be red and white. I would normally print them but do not print white. I am not sure yet how many the customer wants but probably 10-100.

Customer wants a single decal otherwise I would just print on white vinyl and then cut it.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Kris

MikePro

does it really NEED to be printed on clear? you're not going to see-through the graphic anyways, so why not just commit to the regular print and/or cut methods?

KH t's n Signs

Customer just wanted a 1 piece sheet. Bengt, I didn't think about normal print/cut and putting it on clear. I can do that no problem. That makes things much easier.

Gino, with the logo it seems it will likely be around 5". I haven't had any issues up to this point with regulations or anything. People around here pretty much put garbage all over their windshields.

FLETCH

you can print red & white on clear with the Gerber Edge FX. Permanent or Removable Clear. Set it for 2up, if you can fit it within 11.75" print/cut height.
Hi All,

I am looking for a printer that can print a logo on clear vinyl. The rectangle of clear would be roughly 26"x6" and the logo will be red and white. I would normally print them but do not print white. I am not sure yet how many the customer wants but probably 10-100.

Customer wants a single decal otherwise I would just print on white vinyl and then cut it.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Kris