• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Winnebago wrap

kev3232

Yep, just knocked this baby out!! Yep, did the print and install in just one day!

Attachments

• Jobs 284.jpg
    Jobs 284.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 204

TheSnowman

I was convinced it was real until I looked at the massive pipes in the background. I was like, what in the? Is this for like a refueling tanker terminal or what?! Good work! I hope that wasn't a "sq. ft. quoted job".

kev3232

whew...just finished another one. no time for outgassing, gotta heavy deadline!!

Attachments

• Jobs 285.jpg
    Jobs 285.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 161

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's all in your perspective of things......

Do you see the glass half empty or half full. Maybe it's really just a small vehicle.

That quarter is a loan and contains no monetary value until it's given back to it's intended receiver at which time it will be then worth about 15 minutes in a parking meter. Then it will be gone forever.

ProWraps

heres the one we finished today. not as small as kevs, but hey, we cant all be kev.

merry christmas all. see you next week.

Attachments

• wini_before.jpg
    wini_before.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 139
  • winni.jpg
    winni.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 130