• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Winnebago wrap

ProWraps

no really, i dont. i think it goes something like this:

"those that can, do, those that can't, troll". merry christmas kev. you keep knocking out matchbox cars, and ill keep wishing you the best.

heres an olive branch to you buddy. merry xmas.

kev3232

not yet, it's coming in from the winnebago factory next week. we are doing these little ones to hand out to the politicians and people who were involved in getting the real one built.

k

Did to do the real one too?

kev3232

uhhh, what??? "troll"??? ok guy, not sure what the hell that means coming from the guy who's almost got 500 posts in a matter of a few weeks!!
do you always have to be a pompous ass when you post on S101???
i started the thread as a joke, then you throw on your pic to try and jab me, then you throw more jabs with the new comments.

oh well, i guess when we do the real one next week, then maybe you'll think i'm (almost) as cool as you are.

i think you know where you can put that olive branch.

merry xmas,
shadow

no really, i dont. i think it goes something like this:

"those that can, do, those that can't, troll". merry christmas kev. you keep knocking out matchbox cars, and ill keep wishing you the best.

heres an olive branch to you buddy. merry xmas.

Sticky Signs

that's funny, I 've got one of those under my belt too, only it's a bus. of course there's a big one and a little one...

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 143