• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wireless camera for the printer

laserman70

Looking for a wireless camera to put in our print room.
We have been doing alot of large jobs. We would like to set a camera up so we can print during closed hours.
What do you recommend?
Camera that we can access through android phones?
thanks

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I thought about doing that too, but then, what is the real purpose? If you witness your printer crapping out on you, what can you do? In my case it's a 20 minute drive to run down and fix the problem....

tcorn1965

How difficult was the installation? Is there a monthly fee?

Very easy. Just setup camera with a local IP from your network and assign it a port like 6300 and than configure your router to forward that port to your cameras ip. Then you can see it outside your network by using your public ip, colon, port #

If you have difficulties I can walk you through it with a few minutes on the phone.

Terry

Charlie J

Very easy. Just setup camera with a local IP from your network and assign it a port like 6300 and than configure your router to forward that port to your cameras ip. Then you can see it outside your network by using your public ip, colon, port #

If you have difficulties I can walk you through it with a few minutes on the phone.

Terry

I may take you up on that.

Do they offer a DVR to go with the system?