• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

With a heavy heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Border

It's been quite a while since I've been here. So sad to hear this news. R.I.P. Fred! He built a great place here and always had a level-headed way of moderating the craziness that popped up. I was fortunate to strike up several friendships through S101 over the years. It sure was entertaining back in the day!

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
RIP Fred and condolences to his family.

I had the pleasure of interacting with him several times over the years, having outsourced some Edge printing to him, and he always stuck me as a gentleman and an upright guy.

Dear membership,

I regret to inform you that Fred Weiss has passed away. I had the privilege of knowing him when he founded Signs101, which coincided with my start at Cnczone. Fred was a remarkable owner and administrator, and his contributions to signs101 will be greatly missed. I have already expressed my condolences to Mari and Connie. I encourage you to share your reflections and prayers for Fred on this thread.
My condolences to you and Fred's family and friends. Signs101 has been an valuable tool for sign makers world wide. Thank you Fred.

graphix

Dear membership,

I regret to inform you that Fred Weiss has passed away. I had the privilege of knowing him when he founded Signs101, which coincided with my start at Cnczone. Fred was a remarkable owner and administrator, and his contributions to signs101 will be greatly missed. I have already expressed my condolences to Mari and Connie. I encourage you to share your reflections and prayers for Fred on this thread.
I'm sorry to hear this
. I been away 15 years or so and at that time I think the owners wife had just passed with C... was this Fred's wife...

JamesLam

It is obvious from the posts that he had a tremendous and lasting impact on so many. My condolences to all of you, his family and friends.

SignosaurusRex

WOW! My deepest condolences to Connie and the family.
I just heard of his passing today. I had last talked to him just a few days prior to his passing.
He was truly a remarkable man of many accomplishments and knowledge and I know he had a great impact on many lives in the sign industry. He certainly did mine. I had the pleasure of talking with him on the phone many, many times throughout the years since 2007. After he relocated to Olympia Washington I had the pleasure on a number of occasions to visit him and Connie in their home and talk shop (as well as other matters) over cups of coffee and cigarettes. God knows he loved his coffee and cigs!
He will most certainly be missed by all that knew him. Rest in Peace my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.