• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

With a heavy heart!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Dear membership,

I regret to inform you that Fred Weiss has passed away. I had the privilege of knowing him when he founded Signs101, which coincided with my start at Cnczone. Fred was a remarkable owner and administrator, and his contributions to signs101 will be greatly missed. I have already expressed my condolences to Mari and Connie. I encourage you to share your reflections and prayers for Fred on this thread.

CanuckSigns

I'm very sorry to hear that, I never met him in person but he helped me out with a few Gerber Edge questions over the years. My condolences to his family.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Thank you for letting us all know Paul, much appreciated. I had a lot of respect for Fred, and had noticed he had not been active in a while. I was getting worried. :(

geb

I was here when Fred started posting, I believe in May '03. He had an amazing knowledge, and an incredible gift to help others. He helped us think, see, learn, feel. My contacts with Fred were always friendly, informative, personable, I always felt he made me and everyone better people. Thank you, Fred, I will miss you. Your knowledge will live on in every one of us, and your thousands of posts are a gold standard for us all to live by. Sorry Mari and Connie but thank you for sharing Fred with us all through all these years.

George

Johnny Best

My condolences to his family, use to talk to Fred about horse racing because he became a handicapper later in his life.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I'm sorry to hear that, thanks for letting us know Paul.

I always admired Fred and all his wisdom, was one of those old-school sign guys that I would have loved to meet in person.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.