• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wolly Gator: Hand Painted and Lettered

ikarasu

I love how in the other thread you guys were idiots for criticizing him for breaking copyright when it's just personal stuff... because he doesnt need money, or problems...Then goes and posts copyrighted stuff he clearly sold to an RV Park...and still cries when he gets called out on it.

If you're going to steal other peoples designs, at least cop to it and not try to make an excuse.

Palmetto Joe

I love how in the other thread you guys were idiots for criticizing him for breaking copyright when it's just personal stuff... because he doesnt need money, or problems...Then goes and posts copyrighted stuff he clearly sold to an RV Park...and still cries when he gets called out on it.

If you're going to steal other peoples designs, at least cop to it and not try to make an excuse.
Hey asshole I live there I made that and did not ask for a penny. Iam agood person not a greedy f### like you ..now go die somewere...I don't need the f@@@ money bitch. You would not know how. Hold a quill. ..paperhanger

BigNate

I believe the sign looks awesome - unfortunately it is not original artwork. It is sign makers like the OP who give the industry a terrible reputation for intellectual theft. Sure it took time and a little talent to make the sign - how much money and effort went into making Wally Gator a recognizable character in the first place? Did you pay HB for their time and efforts? Can you come up with an original character on your own? that would show real talent - stealing someone else's work and calling it your own I believe is called plagiarism.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey ******* I live there I made that and did not ask for a penny. Iam agood person not a greedy f### like you ..now go die somewere...I don't need the f@@@ money bitch. You would not know how. Hold a quill. ..paperhanger

Yep, the yellow arrow has ya pinpointed. Also see your work.

joes trailer bungalo.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hope he doesn't get banned til we find out who he was and what he hasn't become.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I think someone does care, and his thin skin is getting burned. he can dish it, but certainly can't take it.

ikarasu

Hey ******* I live there I made that and did not ask for a penny. Iam agood person not a greedy f### like you ..now go die somewere...I don't need the f@@@ money bitch. You would not know how. Hold a quill. ..paperhanger
I dont know... If you live in a trailer park, you might need the money!

I too can steal a photo off the internet and make any sign look great... my kid learned to use scissors in the first grade, its not that much of a leap using a box cutter. Reproducing peoples artwork is easy... Anyone with a printer can do it. Creating your own, is where I find the real skill to be.

No shame in admitting if you suck at it, either. I cant design worth shit - Thats why I don't do design work and only produce customer files...well, with their permission, of course.