• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wood Frames for Construction Signs

dlndesign

I have been working with this client for about a week and I have already tried to get type I and type III barricades to work for there needs. But there is a new twist, I need to have these barricades made totally out of wood. Does anyone know of a supplier that can make Type I and Type III Barricades out of wood? Also, there is another frame I will need as well, but I have no idea what it is called. I just need someone to point me in the right direction.
Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
pointing finger.jpg

Rick Tea

Hello,
I have done this type of work for a long time, you could build these things fairly easily. Just buy the O&W panels and the rest is pretty straight forward, I can help you with the design.

dlndesign

OK, can someone help me out here, just to give me an idea on how this is constructed?

Attachments

• PostDesign.pdf
    51.1 KB · Views: 109

dlndesign

How the post in the middle is attached to the four boards surrounding it, should it be nailed? Screwed? Bolted? Thanks.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Screwed and possibly glued. You never nail anything together if you want it to last.

Billct2

Screwed & glued is good (if you're using PT use the right PL glue or Gorilla glue).
We might thru bolt.