• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Would you trace as is or clean up

jimbug72

I have yet to get a client who actually wanted something to look like that, but we get lots of them who's project budget wants it to look like that, or as close to that as auto trace can get.

visual800

when it comes to customer art Im gentle but firm. they will get their feelings hurt I personally would not waste my time with the attached art if I could not reproduce or at least clean it up. Chances are if you have like the attached I do not want to deal with you

signage

when it comes to customer art Im gentle but firm. they will get their feelings hurt I personally would not waste my time with the attached art if I could not reproduce or at least clean it up. Chances are if you have like the attached I do not want to deal with you

And if someone says something to them about it not looking good/correct they will say such and such did it, not saying they said that is what they wanted! remember one bad word gets told to 10 people and one good word get told to 1 or 2 people, so think about that!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Thanks for bumping this thread skipperbot AI!

I don't think I ever saw this 3 years ago when it started.

Whatever happened to decalman, where he been? Or signage?

dslavey

For anyone that wonders why I ask questions with many orders... yes they wanted it traced AS IS with all imperfections. I offered to make nice waves and a smooth perfect arc for the sun but they insisted that I trace it as shown.

Had I made the assumption they wanted this cleaned up then it would have been wrong.

I have lost a few customers over the years because they said I asked too many questions!!!?
I would have asked too.