• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow!

veloxgraphics

:omg2:

Holy %*!t this ElevenTen ink SMELLS. Im going to invite friends over to watch Cirque du Soleil while jobs are running.

sfr table hockey

:omg2:

Holy %*!t this ElevenTen ink SMELLS. Im going to invite friends over to watch Cirque du Soleil while jobs are running.

I am about ready to install some eco sol inks into a cj500. I have seen some say the Eleven Ten are not that bad and some, like above, that say they are quite bad compared to Roland Eco Sol Max. I want to run this printer in a small room and it does have a window but in the winter it might not be an option to open.

Now I wonder what way to go?

Sign Works

I like when people say that they can't detect any smell from Roland's Eco-Sol Max inks, man they must have done waaaaaaaaaaay too much coke back in the 80's. :omg:

veloxgraphics

I opened a window and it's livable, but yeah... much stronger than the eco-sol max inks from Roland. Those had an odor to them too, but not quite like this. BUT... for the price you cant beat the Eleven Ten inks. (so far... fingers crossed)

Jumped on their website and filled out a form to get my first set for 1/2 off... $160 for a full set of 440ml inks isnt too shabby!

I printed the spot color chart from VersaWorks and compared it to the OEM ink print of the same... PRETTY CLOSE. I am having to adjust profiles here and there, but no biggie.

Someone else on here said something about the cartridges not alerting that they are empty... the flags not popping out or whatever. Funny thing is, neither did my OEM carts... hopefully these DO give me some sort of warning.

Will keep posting on the inks, as long as i still have brain cells after using them