• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap layout

Kevin-shopVOX

it's because we watch out for each other around here...if you would like to be put on the "we could care less" list, just let us know.

Which is why I like the forum but if you want to consider me as not caring, then I'll let you make your own list.

I'm still hoping the scenario wins for me and my shop because all it cost me was some time so far. Taking calculated risks is good for business.

Marlene

I do hope it works out for you as no one wants to see a fellow sign person messed around with. the fact that they are so far off and require a test instead of looking at your portfolio just sent up a lot of red flags that something isn't right. best of luck

Pat Whatley

No conspiracy thoughts, don't get me wrong, I was just curious if you'd sent out mailers offering freelance work or something.

And while I do find the whole "working on spec because it's another sign shop and might lead to work" concept hilarious, even though I've done it too. It's just like the "letter this first truck cheap and I'll bring you the other 13 later" we've all heard from customers.

Kevin-shopVOX

No conspiracy thoughts, don't get me wrong, I was just curious if you'd sent out mailers offering freelance work or something.

And while I do find the whole "working on spec because it's another sign shop and might lead to work" concept hilarious, even though I've done it too. It's just like the "letter this first truck cheap and I'll bring you the other 13 later" we've all heard from customers.

Totally I've heard it as well. However, I just took a chance cuz you never know. The very least I'll be on their vendor list.