• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap School

Tagdog

I've posted a few things here and thanks for all the help. I have been planing to go to Feller's "Wrap School" this summer but I thought I'd ask if anyone has been? What did you think of it? Is there another one that is as good or better? If you ask a salesman at Feller's it's the greatest experience of your life. I'd like a more relistic opinion.

Thanks
Signs Up

jsprosigns

I did it. It was good. Its like any school you get out what you put in. If you think going to this school will make you a master at wrapping any car or truck out there it wont. But it will lay a good solid ground to start from. It does have a sales pitch to it, so be ready.

TheSnowman

I went. Good class. It was kind of a "transition" time when I was there...so I kinda felt ripped on a couple of things, but still, very informative....and a good getaway if nothing else. Just wrap wrap wrap while they're payin' for it. Even during breaks, we had guys that were still wrappin', so just get in all the practice you can on someone else's dime. And ENJOY THE GREAT FOOD TOO!