• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wtf?

iSign

THEY FORGOT THE DISCLAIMER

if your shop is not as big as the one in the video, this tool IS NOT for you!

I think it make a lot of sense though, for an operation that large, with 4' x 40' prints to mask all day every day... that video included loading the media.. but in a production environment that would only occur once, for every 100 applications that large... it's a clear winner in speed by a huge margin if you factor that fact in the equation... but no doubt that it's prohibitively expensive for most of us...

3dsignco

I have a system I can sell you for ONLY $159.99. Shipping and handling extra. But if you act Now I will throw in the Bottle of Wine for only $39.99 a $200 Value alon with a Extra set of Patented Taping Knives.

Now that's over $400 in Extras for free. And for the first 1000 callers I will also Include a Autographed Copy of "The Complete Collection of Snide and Sarcastic Remarks of Signs101" as observed by the World Renown Artist William Michael DeBekker

Our advanced System in action.
PC190336.jpg

iSign

...if you act Now I will throw in the Bottle of Wine for only $39.99 a $200 Value alon with a Extra set of Patented Taping Knives.
what's a guy gotta do to get the laundry basket thrown in.. come on... whatever happened to truth in advertising!! It clearly makes it look like that is included, however after perusing the fine print... it's blatent deception to include that in the photo is it's not included!

Techman

wow, some 80/20 extrusion,, some linear bearings, and a bottle of wine...He is up to something there.