• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X Games Medals

STSMotorsports

Hey guys and girls,
I entered a The X Games/ESPN medals design contest and ended up being one of the top 16 finalists. Winner gets their design to be used for Winter X Games 16. It's up to fan voting now and if you like my (Steve Winiarz) design, give me a vote! Thanks alot!

http://espn.go.com/action/blog?sport=xgames
(Scroll down about half way)

MikePro

voted! good luck man, wish i'da seen this too... as I love Xgames and I love winning stuff!

genericname

Meant no offence. Just thought it was a general, professional attitude among printers, sign makers, and designers.

Hell, I'll vote for the guy, if just to make sure a professional gets the job.

genericname

Thanks guys, didn't mean to cause any problems. Just a cool contest I thought I would share.

Naw, no problems! I don't have a problem with someone doing what they want with their time. My problem lies in a company who's marketing department decides to run a contest to get hundreds of hours of free design time, instead of hiring a pro.

Seriously, good luck!

MikePro

My problem lies in a company who's marketing department decides to run a contest to get hundreds of hours of free design time, instead of hiring a pro.
+1 but then again, everyone's trying to find ways for free advertisement. just imagine how many people will/have gone to visit the page for submittal/voting.
its just like chicago's recent "man's best friend" competition. guaranteed that site hit 7-8 digits'-worth of voters' page refreshes.

STSMotorsports

Hey guys,
just a quick update. My design ended up making it into the top 3! Like I said if you like my design, vote one more time for me! Thanks for the continued support!