• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yea? so we have a mayor who smokes crack!!!!

gabagoo

[video=youtube;RUY6lDja-DE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUY6lDja-DE[/video]

man the media having a field day with this goof

gabagoo

He sure is a living comedy! :ROFLMAO:

No excuse for his behavior, but the guy went into city hall with an agenda and he has saved taxpayers money. Started 2 new badly needed subway lines, so smoke all the crack you want so long as the job gets done!!!

Shadowglen

I find it funny that the American news is so obsessed with Rob Ford When We have a government full of A$$CLOWNS that think we are all their personal piggy banks. I had also heard that even with all of the bad press and protestors Ford will probably get reelected because he has done a good job and a majority of the people like him.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I find it funny that the American news is so obsessed with Rob Ford When We have a government full of A$$CLOWNS that think we are all their personal piggy banks. I had also heard that even with all of the bad press and protestors Ford will probably get reelected because he has done a good job and a majority of the people like him.

That's just it. :Big Laugh We've held 1st place in the world for decades with our share of idiots in politics, Evangelists on TV, Hollywood knuckleheads and racial problems. It's about time someone else takes the baton for a while.

Run with it Canada.

I used to think you guys liked Jerry Lewis, too, but was corrected that the French over in Europe are a different bunch. :Oops:​

Shadowglen

That's just it. :Big Laugh We've held 1st place in the world for decades with our share of idiots in politics, Evangelists on TV, Hollywood knuckleheads and racial problems. It's about time someone else takes the baton for a while.
Run with it Canada.

I used to think you guys liked Jerry Lewis, too, but was corrected that the French over in Europe are a different bunch. :Oops:​

Well at least Rob Ford admitted he messed up. Our Gov't just keeps denying it and pointing fingers. :Big Laugh

Baz

Well at least Rob Ford admitted he messed up. Our Gov't just keeps denying it and pointing fingers. :Big Laugh

That's just it. He admitted it, so the entertainment industry can run with it all they want. There isn't much in the way of being accused of defamation of character. Unlike the scumbags who haven't been "proven" of such conduct.

Maybe he gets the job done. But totally not worthy of running such a city. IMO. It's good for a movie but in reality .... not so much.