• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yea sure...I really want you working on my house!!!

gabagoo

If this is the way you letter your own van up, why would I want you to finish my basement let alone replace a light bulb!!!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
I've seen sooo much worse. Matter of fact, I think I'm gonna start taking pictures of some of the local hack jobs I run across and will post them here in the future. It will blow your mind.

jtinker

Owner
Had to check it.
http://minimaxconstruction.com/

Their website looks like what a 6 year old's idea of a website should look like. With that said, the work they have up isnt that bad. I mean im no finish construction guy but it looks nice. Might be a case of getting terrible work from people for a good price.

jtinker

Owner
LOL, i had my headphones on the desk, they have The final countdown playing in the back, these guys are friggin epic

Mosh

He would sandblast the van down to bear metal to get rid of the letters, he gets extreme!!!

Snydo

Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Carpenter....this guy is one of the most talented people on the planet.
I would bet my next paycheck that he had nothing to do with any of the finished jobs photos on his website.

Mosh

Looking at his site I guarantee he didn't build that house. Decks and a little drywall is all I bet he could handle....

rjssigns

Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Carpenter....this guy is one of the most talented people on the planet.
I would bet my next paycheck that he had nothing to do with any of the finished jobs photos on his website.

This^^^

Funny how the lead photos are perfect, but the kitchen tile pics look like they were taken with a potato.