• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellow streaking along prints xc540

deejayjomo

Hi guys,

Another problem I have now is there seems to be yellow overspray all over my test charts (for profiling), does anyone have a clue why this might be?
I'm doing 1440x1440px prints so it's on the highest quality. I've attached 2 images, if someone could help that would be great :)

Thanks again guys, Jamie :)

Attachments

• P1020898.jpg
    P1020898.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 94
  • P1020897.jpg
    P1020897.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 84

deejayjomo

Hi again,

I've tried that artbot, but everything seems in perfect condition, would anyone else have any ideas?

Cheers guys,

Jamie :)

Is this problem only occurring while you are printing the swatches for profile creation, or is it doing this for all (production) printing?

deejayjomo

It's doing this at 1440x1440, and billboard res which I think is 360x360, also it does it when I print the Bidirectional calibration chart thingy within the printer LCD menu, Hope someone has any ideas, it's really winding me right up now :p, thanks