• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

yet another scammer

gabagoo

here is what I received Saturday

Hello Owner/Manager
My name is Rev Garrett Stake I am with the Presbyterian Church of God And I will like to Order a Product Call Banner Or any Banner prodouct you have Available to ship it to Presbyterian Church And I need the Price of the Sizes below:

10 pieces of 36 x 72
10 pieces of 24 x 96
10 pieces of 36 x 60
10 pieces of 36 x 120
10 pieces of 48 x 48
10 pieces of 48 x 96
10 pieces of 48 x 144

with grommets(metal holes)

PRINT ARTWORK
Pray Without Ceasing And Worship The Lord Your God In A True Way.....

white with black text
1 side print

Kindly email me the pick up quote for pieces of each banner because after i have received the total i will send you the contact details of the shipping company i will be using so that you will contact them and get me the shipping charges and i will make the full payment for the banners and shipping to you for you to start my order.i will like to know the price excluding shipping.I will like you to send me an email response with the picked up price for each size and if you don't have this size or type available kindly email me with the sizes you have available.

WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT CARD DO YOU ACCEPT?
ARE YOU THE OWNER?
.Kindly respond to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with
the order.

Thank You
Rev Garrett Stake.
Email Address:
garrettstake2g0@gmail.com
Phone: 937-418-2539

MikePro

what is it that these scams do anyways?
using stolen CC info? or just phishing for pricing?

or suck you into a punchline, down the road, in which you're stuck with "shipping charges" from their company?

Bly

They can't organise shipping cos they're on a boat or whatever, so if you can forward the shipping cost direct to their agent they'll reimburse you when they pay for the job... or not.