• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yo.... Signage

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
4opjt8.jpg

signage

I disagreed with one of your posts... Big deal.

Now you are going around thumbs downing everything I post... even though there is nothing to disagree with.

Are you hurt? I am going to practice what we've all be taught from an earlier thread and am going to be more empathetic about your emotions. I am here to listen... go ahead, tell me your story...

I don't know what you are talking about! What you get a thumbs down and you need call someone out!

signage

Geez, I'll bet Robert's glad the attention is being deflected to signage.

200w.gif

No this look more like Gino and Tex after Gino pulls his head out of his A$$, batting the flies away. I just can't figure out how he ever got that big head he has up there in the first place!

signage

Anyone can click on the dislikes and see who made them... trying to act like you don't know what's going on doesn't work

View attachment 151997

What I disagree and you don't like it! I have never called you out for disliking any of my posts!

Later I'm not into having to get in the last word like the click on this Forum! or Calling someone out that I don't disagree their rating of any of my posts!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My goodness, so much hate coming from such a small person. I get more notoriety from the peanut gallery then I deserve. Between signage and some of the other more prominent (gone) members, they mention my name more than needed.:thankyou:

Val47

Most likely signage and maybe a toad, if he's still lurking around under an alias...................
Or for the op started the thread... that was really for the slide show ;)

Edit, dang, this post doesn't include the post you replied to. #23, then your post #, um awe hell, this thread is all over the place.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I see you posted a picture of yourself, looks like the guy I saw getting out of a van bucket truck looking at tools at HD 5410 Perkiomen Ave.

Hahahaaa...... zeroing in on my area ?? Is that supposed to mean something or scare me ?? Cripes, you've been to our shop at least twice. I would think you'd be a little more standupish, but some things never change. By the way, someone PMed me how silly your comebacks are. Remind me of a 7 year old........ but you wouldn't know about that, cause you haven't reached that point, yet. Keep at it, you'll eventually grow up. :corndog:

Stacey K

I like making signs
My curiosity kicked in. It appears that Tex believes the minimum wage should be raised to $15 and Signage does not. Does the disliking spill over into other categories as well?