• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yo.... Signage

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I hate all of you. I am still at work because apparently this HP tech doesn't feel like I need to go home anytime soon.
giphy.gif

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
There isn't hardly a bad pizza....but there is a pretty large gap between alright pizza and great pizza.

Baz

It's a pretty large gap between tossed salad topping and meat with melted cheese!
I bet Texas_Signmaker even pours Ranch dressing all over his pie :covereyes:

SignosaurusRex

Geezus, If it's gluten-free, it's not even real pizza dough. No meat, no cheese ??? WTF...Might as well be salad bar on cardboard.o_O:confused:
After seeing that mess, my appetite for pizza is ruined for a few days. I think i'll opt for a big grilled Elk Burger with bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, Habanero cheese and tomato on a toasted Sourdough bun.

Last edited:

Val47

It's gluten free without cheese and meat...just veggies.... not as good as other pizza... but still good. There is no bad pizza

I can make a bad pizza! step 1, overload it so it doesn't cook evenly; step 2, over cook it. because its overloaded.
I actually worked at a Pizza Hut back in the day. as a cook, and waitress, and delivery driver... they had a formula for everything.

Leave me on my own, and I have the capabilities (curse) to screw it up.
I'm better suited for graphics and making signs ;)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Heck with pizza. Had salmon, baked potato, salad and a fudgecicle for desert. Gonna have the pizza either Friday or Saturday night.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Tex, I'm repeating myself here. That's not a pizza, that's a bangkok hooker. It's real exciting until you open the box but......you already paid for it so you eat it anyways. You just NEVER tell any of your friends.
Not sure why everyone is knockin the frozen pizza either. Beats dominos

Val47

Tex, I'm repeating myself here. That's not a pizza, that's a bangkok hooker. It's real exciting until you open the box but......you already paid for it so you eat it anyways. You just NEVER tell any of your friends.
Not sure why everyone is knockin the frozen pizza either. Beats dominos

OH, counterair mon freer! (pretty sure I f'd up the spelling of that - I don't really know french). ANYWAY... I'm just going to say this. I have a long history with Dominos Pizza, since the 80's. they had the delivery guarantee.. i have a cute story about that. but, the point I'm going to jump to.... they are currently the most reliable food delivery I can count on. Due to the new norm, delivery and quality has taken a down turn. If you can't go get it, and you want it delivered... Dominoes has been my most consistent go-to. Their pizza did go through a "suck"period in the 90's, but now I think it's great. They even mastered the taco pizza, I'm telling you, order it with a thin crust, and it's like a tortilla. yum. That said, Grub Hub SUCKS... so when you want something delivered to you, it's good to have an employee from the restaurant deliver it. just saying.
Delivered food is a compromise, but I've been pleased with Dominos.
I like consistency. don't hate me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow, that's pretty fancy, tex. You spoke about the bunnies in another thread....... do you serve your bunnies on a plate and they use forks ?? :eek:

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
OH, counterair mon freer! (pretty sure I f'd up the spelling of that - I don't really know french). ANYWAY... I'm just going to say this. I have a long history with Dominos Pizza, since the 80's. they had the delivery guarantee.. i have a cute story about that. but, the point I'm going to jump to.... they are currently the most reliable food delivery I can count on. Due to the new norm, delivery and quality has taken a down turn. If you can't go get it, and you want it delivered... Dominoes has been my most consistent go-to. Their pizza did go through a "suck"period in the 90's, but now I think it's great. They even mastered the taco pizza, I'm telling you, order it with a thin crust, and it's like a tortilla. yum. That said, Grub Hub SUCKS... so when you want something delivered to you, it's good to have an employee from the restaurant deliver it. just saying.
Delivered food is a compromise, but I've been pleased with Dominos.
I like consistency. don't hate me.
I'm at a loss for words. First bad music now bad pizza? What's next? A brown belt with black shoes?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm waiting for a shot of him looking down, after he drops the stuff on his pants and wants to know if the 5 second rule will apply after it rolls off onto the floor. Man........ that sounds familiar.