• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You Get What You Payfer's

Border

Had to share this one. This guy belongs to an automotive forum that I also belong to. He had emailed me asking for help with a sign for his van because he is out of work and needs money. I told I would help him out on the cheap, like $25.00 for a couple signs for his van plus postage.

Never heard back, then a week later he posts this photo on the site showing off the awesome signs he got for free!

It is not a signmaker's site but they all still started picking out all the flaws and ugliness and so he called his sign guy back to see if he'll redo it and says the guy won't even answer his phone calls or return message's (typo intended) now.

Gotta love it!

:design:

Yea, I gots me a printer and can make you sumpin' real purtty like an perfeshional.

Attachments

• Carpenter.jpg
    Carpenter.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 77

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya gotta start somewhere. This has been my point all along. :thumb:

Keep an eye on this shop. I have a feeling there's gonna be a sale coming up soon........ :omg:

Border

I might not be a great designer, and I KNOW I most certainly sucked when I started out. But for crying out loud I ALWAYS made sure the spelling & grammar usage was as correct as possible. That is not difficult, especially with the new-fangled tools such as spell check and Google.
That many typos and errors on a sign that size is just plain stupid!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
You know, I'll bet he didn't even get it for "Free" either. Looks like a vista-print template to me...Free, but $27.99 shipping...