• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You know you're in the sign business too long when...

Jean Shimp

you're waiting at the Deli counter and you're tempted to whip out a squeegee and get the bubbles out of the Boars Head decal.:smile:

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I've tightened more standoff caps in various places... Also finding misspellings and missing letters.

Sand Dollar

My daughter laughs at me because i cant drive behind a window decal or lettering that is running up or down hill. I have to change lanes or pass them.. Drives me nuts.

Starter

Yeah my wife rolls her eyes and shakes her head when I either stop the car to check out how someone built or hung a sign as well as fixing bubbles on signs while waiting in a lineup.

Billct2

Yep, for real. It was a sign from a local restaurant I hand lettered when I lived up in New Hampshire.
Years later I'm driving a local road up there and there it is sitting out in front of an antiques shop for sale.

T_K

My wife has mostly stopped commenting on it when she catches me studying signage when we're out and about. But she does like to point it out every now and then.