• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

16 Shootings in 3 weeks!

ocean502

Don't know if any of you have heard but our little town has been terrorized by some dumb a** who is on a shooting spree. Drive by shooting at cars & houses. Thank goodness no one has been hurt. (Apparently not a very good shot!) Not a very smart person shooting at a hick town that the majority CARRY GUNS! Just wanted to share with my sign friends and the link if anyone is interested...
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/285354

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You guys might want to consider a neighborhood watch and let various citizens patrol the streets at night in shifts to help the local police out. They do that all around here where we live. They all have radio and walkie talkie set ups and it has cut down drastically on all kinds of crimes.

frightening times we are living in. my bet is that this will end up another suicide by cop at least there wouldn't be any expenses of a trial, incarceration, etc.

people suck.

ocean502

The ATF and FBI are working with our sheriffs. There are a lot of vigiantes hoping he shoots at them so they can hunt him/her down theirselves. My husband included...He would be lucky to be caught by the sheriffs.

OldPaint

that one is not "economic " related..........its just an IDIOT WITH A GUN........to many of these out there....................and a lot of have PAPERS TO CARRY..........

Marlene

there seems to be more crazy people with guns than ever. it's the "all about me" people and they are everywhere which is what makes things scary.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Some of the words throughout this thread hold a lot of truth. It's s little too easy to get a gun and once you have it..... the ideologies of some that they are owed this or that and if they can’t obtain it easily enough on their own in this 'Throw Away' society of ours..... well, I’ll just go out and prove my point and then they'll understand. Uh-oh, no one understands… so I guess I better shoot myself so I can get my point across that I was serious. In the meantime, I’ll shoot up other peoples’ things and do some damage to at least make a name for myself and at least get some attention. I hope they spell my name right on the 5:eek:’clock news.

This type of mentality is running rampant in our streets. No one has any sense of value for life, let alone other peoples’ lives or property. It’s that ME~ME~ ME thing again. Everyone owes me….. something ?? :banghead:

Last edited: