• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1915 Atkinson Sign book

ol'phart

I just pulled out my old Atkinson Sign Painting book from 1915 and looked it up on Amazon. I was amazed to see they are being advertised for over $2000 each. Anybody had any experience with selling this book?

SignosaurusRex

Sellers can ask prices like that for an excellent condition first edition.....getting that is quite another as you know. I know that "Fair" condition first editions were fetching about $250.00 a couple years ago when I was buying & selling vintage sign trade related books.
A first ...even second and third editions in near perfect condition are only of interest to a very, very, small market that is quickly shrinking.

Techman

I have one too. Its in medium condition along with some old letter plates and work orders from my grand pa.. Original owner.

Z SIGNS

Great book.I got the reprint from the 80's.It's covered with one shot.Had to draw a giant ellipse the other day and forgot how to do it.The book came in handy