• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1st Annual Signs 101 T-Shirt Design Contest

3CGraphics

white flag waving, how to post??

Any help on how to post the thing will be GREATLY appreciated, when I try I get the full sized image here, no thumbnail.
THANKS!!!
:help:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The image processor will reject any image larger than 800 pixels in either dimension or 2MB in size. Please check the size and dimensions and try it again.

If you're still having a problem, try uploading it to the gallery and then post it as an image in this thread using the URL address of the medium sized photo.

Clear as mud???

3CGraphics

no thumb, just the image :(

this is what I keep getting, no idea how to do the neat thumbnail thing everyone else has done...sorry, any help??
101shirt1.jpg

Last edited:

Dave Drane

:Cool 2: 2 greys or 2 greys and black!!

Attachments

• shirt1.jpg
    shirt1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 201
  • shirt2.jpg
    shirt2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 180
  • shirt3.jpg
    shirt3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 185

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
programmer_1.gif
programmer_woman.gif
programmer_1.gif
programmer_woman.gif
programmer_1.gif
programmer_woman.gif

6 Days to Go !

Please remember:

All entries must be in vector format to be eligible.

All entries are limited to three colors.

Multiple entries are allowed, however, you may find your chances of winning reduced since members will only be able to vote for one entry. If you have an entry you wish withdrawn, contact me before the contest close which is Midnight, Tuesday, March 15th.

:Coffee:

Last edited:

Dave Drane

Multiple entries are allowed, however, you may find your changes of winning reduced since members will only be able to vote for one entry. If you have an entry you wish withdrawn, contact me before the contest close which is Midnight, Tuesday, March 15th.
Hey Fred, am I allowed to run a poll to see which ones I should remove!! :tongue: :Big Laugh :Coffee:

TheDesignShop

Camconcay, the problem you are having is you are directing your link of the image from another site. When you want to upload an image, instead of a quick post, go to the advanced post. Type in your message and scroll down to manage attachments. Click on that and upload your image. It will place it in a thumbnail for you!